Here at Southgate we are committed to evolving the industrial packaging and order fulfilment sectors through innovation, productivity and trusted products. We value our dedicated and expert talent here at Southgate and recognise their importance in ensuring our mission becomes a reality.
The Company uses its best endeavours to ensure that no job applicant or employee is discriminated against, directly or indirectly, on any unlawful grounds.
We recognise and encourage diversity and inclusion here at Southgate. We support every individual’s potential and job applicants will be considered solely on their ability to do the job.
We want to ensure that everyone we meet can perform to their best when interviewing, so feel free to let us know, at any stage, whether you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, and we will do our best to accommodate.
Applications: Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, SAP Business One, Cloud technologies, commercial technology – EDI, CRM, Finance and Supply Chain
As Business Analyst, you will take full responsibility for:
- Determining and working closely with relevant stakeholders, internal or external, to understand complex internal business processes, requirements and problems
- Understanding and articulating business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing, and documenting requirements, and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties
- Drive significant change across the teams, leading on projects and programmes designed to increase team efficiency and process improvements
Projects will be focused on various aspects of significant operational change, with a high degree of risk for the organisation.
Projects are likely to have a strong emphasis on automation, and high throughput operations in a fast paced and dynamically evolving environment.
- An engaging, communicative, process driven technology evangelist able to collaborate with all levels within the organisation to effectively delivery tangible change
- Knowledge of complex business process re-engineering, and requirement gathering methodologies
- Confident and capable to lead workshops for all levels within the company and to present findings to stakeholders and interested parties
- A proven track record of learning new technologies and adapting past experience to leverage value
- Experience of working with SAP Business One and related technologies
- Highly skilled at the preparation and presentation of complex data to engage users and stakeholders
- Being responsible for identifying risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies and defining mitigating actions and taking ownership of individual items where appropriate
- A good ability to collaborate with competing business areas in the prioritisation of workloads and the management of complex and business critical change
- Advanced understanding of project management and related skills
- The production and maintenance of business process and technical documentation
- Drive change
- Manage user and stakeholder engagement to ensure that project velocity is maintained and deadlines are met
- Defining benefits and measuring delivery
- Lead scoping meetings and workshops, analyse complex business requirements and work with the development and support team to implement and test changes
- Provide effective communication with the business on the status of the projects and change requests
- Share skills with other IT Team members to ensure that systems can be fully supported.
- Define reports or data to internal and external customers to enable them to enable the business decision making process
- Delivery of business beneficial systems and enhancements which are well scoped and add value to the business
- Production of documentation and related materials to support business systems and enhancements
- Drive engagement of the user base and stakeholders to ensure consistent delivery of objectives